Finding the Best Emergency Dentist in Prince Frederick, Maryland: When Do You Need One?
Your oral health affects your overall health, making a dental emergency scarier than it already is.
What is considered a dental emergency, and what do you need to know about finding the best emergency dentist in Prince Frederick, Maryland? Keep reading to learn more!
When Is It Time to See an Emergency Dentist?
People have different ideas on what an emergency is or isn’t. It’s always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your health. Here are some common emergencies that require attention as soon as possible.
- Bleeding in the gums or mouth
- Broken or chipped crown
- Chipped, knocked out, or loose tooth
- Exposed nerves
- Food or object stuck in teeth
- Infected or abscessed tooth with symptoms such as fever, sensitivity to temperature, tender lymph nodes in your neck, and more
- Missing filling
- Swollen jaw, gums or mouth
- Unexplainable, persistent or severe toothache
Here Are Top Tips for Finding the Best Emergency Dentist in Prince Frederick, Maryland
Now that you know what a dental emergency is, it’s important that you find a dentist that is capable of treating these emergencies in a timely manner. Here are some important determining factors to keep in mind.
- Accessibility and availability in case of further complications or questions
- Insurance coverage and acceptance, as well as alternative means of financing, such as CareCredit
- Professional, clean environment with an attentive, friendly team
- Real-patient experiences with successful recovery
- Wide variety of services capable of addressing both minor and serious emergencies
Call Dr. Luke for All Your Dental Needs in Southern Maryland!
Are you having a hard time finding the best emergency dentist in Prince Frederick, Maryland? Look no further than the office of Dr. Joseph T. Luke!
We go above and beyond in order to address both common and complex emergencies and protect your health. Request your appointment online, or call us today at 301-880-4439!